JOY

GRAB JOY, ENJOY AND SHARE JOY

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LOVE IS SPELLED WITH A "C"....... CHOCOLATE

CHOCOLATE--OH CHOCOLATE..THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH

LOVE IS IN THE AIR--I SMELL CHOCOLATE

Valentine's Day is soon upon us and the shops have their colorful eye catching displays ready for lovers to snatch up that special gift for their object of affection. Pretty pinks, reds and all hues in between adorn lovely boxes filled with my favorite confection. CHOCOLATE!

ANTIQUE VALENTINES



Heart shaped treasures wrapped with charming silk ribbons are waiting eagerly to be untied by anxious fingers. Once unleashed from their soft restraints, yummy mounds of luscious chocolate will be available for tasting. Some will be of the dark variety while others will be milky with delectable flavored centers. Caramel filled are my favorites. Well, I really should not say, "favorite" because whatever I am enjoying at the time is my favorite.  I certainly am not a chocolate snob.  Godiva's are divine but so are Hershey's Kisses.

DANCING HEARTS

 

 


 Cannot trust anyone who does not at least like chocolate. I am trying to be flexible here...love just seems so much more appropriate a word.  Sitting by a roaring fire, cuddling close with someone special, sipping hot chocolate, reading love poems--=-strike that last part..not realistic.... laughter, love and chocolate ..can't get much better.

AN EXAMPLE OF A "REAL" LOVE POEM.....



 Hiking on a sunny day, taking a break by a clear running stream munching on a chocolate laced granola bar, yea my kind of snack. Exercising at the gym and stopping on the way home for a cold one...a bottle of Yahoo..that's what I'm talking about. Birthdays are the best. the cake part, especially when covered in a gooey Dutch chocolate frosting. Anyway you slice it (pun intended) chocolate is definitely on my main food group list.

HOW THE CARDS ARE DEALT


 Chocoholics love Valentine's Day. We even love the day after when all the goodies go on sale and we can stock up. Freezing chocolate works quite well.  I should know..move over pork chops here come the Whitman Samplers!

CHOCOHOLICS ALLOW FOR OTHER SWEETS


 

 

 I read once where even a broken heart allows light to come in. John 13:34 commands we love one another.  A good way to spread that love is through sweet treats to all those you love and maybe even those you might love or those who just need loving.

CAN I PLAY..HUH CAN I?

 Love comes in may different packages. it is glorious. "Love" is one of my favorite words..especially when wrapped in a gold Godiva box!
 Love..get wrapped up in it...tangles and all. It is the greatest gift.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment