JOY

GRAB JOY, ENJOY AND SHARE JOY

Saturday, December 7, 2013

THE BEAUTY OF ICE

HOUSEBOUND AT HAWK'S CREEK

CABIN FEVER..HAVE CAMERA WILL TRAVEL..EVEN IF JUST TO THE FROZEN YARD

Beautiful pyracantha sports ice with flair.
This handsome fellow is all decked out for the holidays. His buddies sure are cute. they are feasting on my offerings.  Will be filling their table with yummies daily.
He looks like he might be saying.."Enough, already"..I testify to that..
I have to admit it is stunning.  The ice enhances the color of everything.
White on white. no time or desire to sit and contemplate today.
Ouch! Hope this ornamental is forgiving.
Even blanketed in ice and snow this future project is interesting and gets me to thinking of what it will be in its next life.
Icicles...delightful memories of pulling icicles from their roof edge home. Playing swordfight or just tasting their icy flavor.
Former residents now basking in the Southern sun.
My poor lettuce. hopefully it too will be forgiving.
Kind of feel like this little guy.  Up to my ears in ice and cold.  He has a smile on his cheery face..guess I should take a cue from him...trying,  but being housebound, even at wonderful Hawk's Creek,  can be a challenge for this antsy project oriented gardener with a passion for rusty junk.










No comments:

Post a Comment