JOY

GRAB JOY, ENJOY AND SHARE JOY

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I'M SO DONE

BOATING ANYONE??

We decided our lake needed another water feature.  Can't have enough of those..right?
I found an online auction of really funky items, among which was this truly vinatge boat. Had to have it.
You may be thinking-- WHHAATT!! Well, in our eyes she was perfect.
Love the fins..so cool. Loaded her up and headed back to Hawk's Creek.  We were told someone else wanted this boat and was willing to give us a profit..tempting but no way.

ARE YOU LOOKIN' AT ME?!

I found these cuties awhile back and knew they would be perfect for our boating adventure.  They are cut from steel and he definitely is getting an eye full.

Resting in her new home.
We added large rocks for accent and planted water friendly and heat tolerant plants.
Antique fishing nets, fishing pole, and other boating items adds to the look.
We built a dilapidated dock and added a tub full of flowers for pop of color.
Love the way it turned out. The sound of running water is so soothing.  The name "I'M SO DONE" was chosed by my hubby because he says after every project this is my standard statement. I usually am very tired--- but it doesn"t last long and then I am on to the next big junkin'  fix:-)
Added a little sign..my boat kids are not going to pay attention to it--did anyone ever:-)) Think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment